Resident Physician (Orthopaedic Surgery) Full-time Job8 months ago Doctor / Physician Singapore 2 views
This is going to be a new massive tertiary public hospital with 1800 beds. It is consists of acute hospitals, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the campus and parklands to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professionals.
- Assisting in OT
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call/stay-in night duties
- Managing outpatient clinics, supervising junior doctors, and any other duties as assigned by your supervisor.
- The candidates must have a basic medical degree that is recognized by the Singapore Medical Council.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship/housemanship
- If the candidates basic medical degree is not recognized by SMC, the candidate must have registrable post-grad such as FRCSthat is recognized by the SMC.
- 2 years renewable contract
- A competitive annual package includes basic salary, housing allowance, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus.
- 24 annual leaves, 14 sick leaves, 11 public holidays
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage
Our global network of highly experienced recruitment professionals are ready to assist you to find your next career move; locally, nationally or internationally. This exceptional level of service is of course extended to our many clients through an uncompromising approach to source only the very best talent available.