Clinical Associate (Medical Officer) (SG02) Full-time Job1 month ago Doctor / Physician Singapore 2 views
This is a good opportunity for junior medical professionals to explore a new doctor job in Singapore.
You will be working in a new tertiary public hospital with more than 1800 beds that provides a broad-based medical care to the community. The campus will have a comprehensive medical services which consists of acute care, community hospitals, specialist outpatient clinics, intermediate and long-term care facilities. It is an open and welcoming hospital, with various activities organized within the Campus and green spaces to encourage staff and patients to engage in an active lifestyle.
- General Medicine
- Emergency Medicine
- Otolaryngology / ENT
- General Surgery
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Diagnostic Radiology
- Be responsible for the total management of patients under the supervision of senior doctors and in collaboration with other healthcare professional.
- Providing medical consultations and be ready for on-call / stay-in night duties.
- Managing outpatient clinics and supervising junior doctors.
- Assisting in the Operating Theatre (depending on the specialisation).
- Performing any other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Hold a basic medical qualification from reputable universities with English as the medium of instruction.
- Have a minimum 3 years of relevant working experience post-internship / housemanship in a large hospital setting.
- 2 Years contract.
- A monthly salary of SGD 5,000, on-call allowance, 13th-month bonus & performance bonus.
- Relocation allowance.
- 24 days of annual leaves, 14 days of sick leaves, 11 days of public holidays and 60 days of hospitalisation leaves.
- Medical Malpractice Insurance coverage.
If you have further questions regarding this position, please do not hesitate to contact Marlin Lee at [***] or WhatsApp number [***]
We look forward to assisting you to secure a doctor job in Singapore. Once you are shortlisted, we will guide you in your Medical Registration (License) and Employment Pass (Work Visa) application. We DO NOT charge candidate any fee for our services.
EA Licence No. 18S9042, EA Personnel Registration No. R1113073.
Nucleus Health is expert in recruiting the full spectrum of medical elites including medical doctors, C-level hospital management professionals and nurses in Singapore and China. With our global view of the healthcare staffing market and a deep and extensive understanding of international candidate resourcing, we commit to providing tailored service to both our clients and healthcare professionals.
We specialise in providing international candidates including Chief Medical Officer (CMO), Medical Director, Head of Department, Dean, Vice Chairman of the hospital, Consultant/Specialist in different medical specialties and General Practitioners.